Paving stones, which have an important place in the settlement of the city culture, in obtaining more beautiful, aesthetic and livable spaces, are among the indispensables for the formation of today's modern city texture.
The durability and longevity of concrete paving stones based on natural conditions and heavy loads for many years is something known to everyone. Stones exposed to intense work on urban roads and in pavement coatings, industrial areas and roads, vehicle parking areas, trade centers, factory surroundings and spaces revitalize the spaces with various color options that you can use for years. Decorative flooring stones are elements that add color to the cold appearance of concrete.
WHY PARQUET STONES?
• It is economical.
• It has high resistance against frost and cold weather.
• Easily applied
• Aesthetic and robust
• It is produced with domestic material
• There is no economic loss in infrastructure works.
• There is no compatibility problem with new and old materials
• Various color, texture and pattern options
• Prevents water accumulation
• Provides harmony with the environment
• They are the lowest cost coating elements since they can be reused when dismantled.
PRODUCTION OF PARQUET STONES
They are manufactured by pressing the molds of any shape and type with high vibration in the latest technology parquet machines of high-strength zero-slamp concrete in computer-aided fully automatic concrete plants.
• Resistance to surface abrasion? 20 cm³ / 50 cm²
• Water absorption rate? 6% (average)
• Resistance to freeze-thaw effect? 1 kg / m²
Tensile strength 3.6 mpa (average) in characteristic split
1. Natural ground is leveled at the desired slope and at the specified level and compressed if necessary (roller, compactor, etc.).
2. If the flooring area is deemed necessary according to the type and condition of the floor, 0-63 stabilized material is laid and compacted to improve the ground.
3. 0-16 material is laid in order to fill the gaps completely.
4. Curb stones are laid with leveled concrete mortar at the determined level and the joints are concreted.
5. Prefabricated curbstone.
6. In order for the paving stones to have a smooth appearance on the compacted floor, gauging work is done by laying 0-3 sand of 3-5 cm thickness. Thanks to this process, a flat surface is obtained for laying paving stones. Thus, the floor becomes ready for concrete paving stone laying process.
7. Concrete paving stones are started to be installed. Installation is done by applying pressure with a plastic-tipped hammer in order for the stones to settle properly.
8. When the laying process is finished, the sand is laid on them to fill the gaps between the stones. Then, for the surface finishing works, the compactor is placed on the stones and the stones are fully placed. Thus, the area covered with cobblestone is made available for use.