The subject of the drainage is circular pipes made of U-PVC material used to remove harmful water that occurs underground and above ground, from the area. It is used to transport the water coming with the help of collector pipes to places such as drainage channel, stream or river.
- Its underground life is 50 years and it is easy to transport and install.
- Since the holes on the pipe are opened to the inner surface of the wall rings, they do not clog.
- There is no possibility of fire.
- It is used on sandy soils without the need for filter material.
- If required, it can be produced without holes.
- In the removal of harmful waters in agricultural lands
- In the foundation drainage of the construction site
- For the improvement of muddy and loamy lands
- Highways in shoulder rehabilitation
- In the removal of ground water of structures with water at the bottom
It is made of U-PVC material. 100 and 125 mm diameters are produced in coils of 100 mt, 160 and 200 mm diameters are produced in coils of 50 mt each.