Construction Construction in Antakya
With the growth in the construction industry, although alternatives for house owners increase, it is still very attractive to build a house on the land. Undoubtedly, the biggest advantage compared to the ready-made house is that it gives the person the opportunity to have a house from A to Z.
Those who want to build a house with their own means instead of giving the land to the contractor in return for a floor, apply to this method. It is a good alternative, especially for those who have insufficient financial power. Because instead of buying a ready-made house for most people, it can be more economical to make a house on a lot of money.
The advantages are like this, but building a house on the land is not as easy as it seems. For this, you need to afford a very laborious and busy overtime. Of course, as with any job, there are many things you need to know. So what is the way to go about building?
- Before buying a land, you must definitely check the development situation from the municipality.
- It is useful to get detailed information about the ground of the land you will house.
- After getting the construction license from the municipality, you need to start construction within two years at the latest.
- Note that if you cannot complete the construction within five years, you must renew the building license.
- It is an advantage for you to work with a reliable construction or contracting company.
- It is important for you to work with a good building inspection company.
- It is useful to get prices from more than one place for construction costs.
- Do not go beyond the precedent or total construction area shown in the zoning. "Otherwise, you cannot get a resettlement, so you will have built a illegal building.