Plaster nets are reinforcing nets woven from glass thread.
• It is used to prevent plaster and putty cracks.
• They are made resistant to outside weather conditions and alkali with a special coating.
• As the coating thickness increases, the resistance of the material against external factors and alkalinity increases.
• The flexibility of plaster nets should not be more than 4% in both directions.
• The long-term alkali resistance of the nets should be tested with "Tensile Strength Test".
• Tensile strength test is carried out as follows: Plaster mesh is kept in 5% NAOH solution for 28 days, in alkaline environment. After a while, its tensile strength should not drop below 50% of its value before the experiment. The results of "Tensile strength test" of pheasant plaster nets are well above 50%.